Northwest Children’s Theater and School is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identify, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin in professional casting, educational programs, and/or hiring and employment practices. NWCT is committed to building a company and staff that reflects the cultural diversity of the vibrant city we serve. We encourage applications from people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ candidates and others who are underrepresented in the performing arts community. Read our full Equity & Anti-Racist Statement.
NWCT’s mission is to educate, entertain, and enrich the lives of young audiences. Our work is guided by seven foundational core values:
- Children and youth are at the center of everything we do.
- We engage with and support families.
- We engage with and support communities.
- We strive to create programming and policies that are anti-racist.
- We strive to provide an inclusive space and inclusive programming.
- Our work has artistic integrity.
- We recognize that financial stability and responsible resource allocation are the foundation that supports all NWCT programs.
In addition, our company culture is guided by these principles:
- Health and Safety
Current Job Openings:
Teaching Artists — To be considered for immediate opportunities, please submit you application no later than September 13, 2021.