Join us in NW Portland, SE Portland, or Sherwood!
Whether you’re new to theater or you’re ready to enhance your acting, singing, and dancing skills, there’s something for everyone at NWCT!
Winter 2022 Class Types:
- First Stage Classes (Ages 4 – 6) combine character creation, storytelling, songs, theater games, and a healthy dose of silliness, introducing the magic of theater to our youngest students.
- Explore Classes (Ages 6 – 10) combine character creation, imaginative world-building, theater games, and adventures, immersing students into theater and creative play.
- Skills Classes (Ages 8 – 14) are designed to help students hone specific theater skills like acting, musical theater, and improv.
- Playlabs (Ages 8 – 14) provide students the opportunity to enhance theater skills by putting on a play or musical. Students audition, rehearse, and perform, Everyone gets a part.
Winter 2022 Class Dates:
- Session 1 – First Stage, Explore, and Skills: January 10 – February 6 (4 weeks)
- Session 2 – First Stage, Explore, and Skills: February 7 – March 6 (4 weeks)
- Intermediate Skills: January 10 – March 6 (8 weeks)
- Playlabs: January 10 – March 13 (9 weeks – includes performance on the last day of class)
- All sessions of winter classes are now open for registration!
Winter 2022 Policies
Students may only sign up for one in-person class per week per session, and families must adhere to all NWCT COVID Safety Guidelines.
NWCT will follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines for safety procedures, and will continue to closely monitor infection rates.
NWCT reserves the right to change any in-person class to an online class at any time for safety reasons. Refunds will not be provided if a class moves online.
Cancellations for any class must be made two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of class to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the start of class are not eligible for any refunds.
Refunds are not granted due to dissatisfaction with role or featured performance opportunities.
Full refunds are given if the class is cancelled by NWCT.
You may transfer into a different class within the same term up to two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of the class you are currently registered for.
There is no additional fee to transfer into a class of equal value. Transfers into a class of a higher price will be charged the difference. Transfers into a class of a lower price will be credited or refunded the difference.
Transfers are subject to availability.
Questions? Contact us at 503-222-2190, option 2, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current phone hours are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 10:00am – 5:00pm; and Thursdays 12:00pm – 7:00pm.
Northwest Children’s Theater and School offers financial aid in the form of scholarships and payment plans.
No child will be turned away due to the inability to pay!