Last updated: 3/25
NWCT staff and artists have been hard at work planning ways to keep our families engaged and interacting with the magic of theater from home. Here are just a few things we have in store for you, coming soon!
- NWCT Online Theater Classes begin Wednesday, April 8. Register here!
- NWCT 5-Day Challenges, starting Monday, March 30
- “How Do You Do?” videos with John Ellingson starting April 1
- Theater Game Thursdays starting April 2
Updates: Cancelled or Postponed Shows & Classes
Last Updated 3/17
To keep our NWCT community safe, we are following the Center for Disease Control’s recommendations around closures and social distancing. The following performances and classes are postponed or cancelled. We will update this list as we learn more.
- Elephant & Piggie’s We are in a Play performances in Portland, Hillsboro, and Sherwood are postponed.
- Onsite Spring Break Camp and Spring Classes are cancelled – but we are offering online options. We currently plan to hold Summer Camp!
We are actively exploring options to reschedule our shows. Anyone with tickets to a show that has been postponed will receive a full credit on their account that can be used for any future shows.
Thank you for your support in this difficult time. Accepting a credit on your account, or transferring it into a tax-deductible donation, helps us continue to operate and pay our staff and artists so we can provide programming that is available, affordable, and accessible to all children.
We understand that not everyone is able to accept a credit or make a donation at this time. If you need a refund, please contact us. Note that refunds may take some extra time to process.
Our staff is working remotely, and are available to address your questions and concerns.
- The Box Office can be reached Monday through Friday, 12 – 6pm, at 503-222-2190, option 1, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Education Team can be reached from 10am – 4pm at 503-222-2190, option 2, or email@example.com
How Can I Support NWCT?
We are all in this together. These developments do not change our mission to educate, entertain, and enrich the lives of young audiences. Here are some ways you can help support our mission: