June 13 – August 19
1819 NW Everett Street, Portland
Please review the following before registering for NWCT Summer Camp:
- Campers may register for a morning and afternoon camp in the same week.
- All campers should bring a water bottle and light snack.
- Campers attending all day will have supervised lunch and recess from 12-1pm.
- Campers must bring their own snacks and lunch. All snacks and lunch should avoid common allergens (such as nuts). NWCT does not provide lunch, snacks, eating utensils, or access to microwaves or refrigerators.
- Families must adhere to all COVID-19 Safety Guidelines outlined by NWCT and must sign the COVID Safety Waiver at the time of registration.
- An additional “COVID Safety Fee” is required for all sessions of camp.
- NWCT reserves the right to change any in-person camp to an online camp at any time for safety reasons. Refunds will not be provided if a camp moves online.
Scroll down to view the schedule and register.
Northwest Children’s Theater and School offers financial aid in the form of scholarships and payment plans.
No child will be turned away due to the inability to pay!
Use the +More Filters button to filter by age, and the calendar & list buttons to change the view.
Summer 2022 Cancellation & Transfer Policies:
Cancellations for any class must be made two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of camp to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the start of camp are not eligible for any refunds.
Refunds are not granted due to dissatisfaction with role or featured performance opportunities.
Full refunds are given if the camp is cancelled by NWCT. Refunds will not be provided if an in-person camp moves online.
You may transfer into a different class within the same term up to two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of the camp you are currently registered for.
There is no additional fee to transfer into a camp of equal value. Transfers into a camp of a higher price will be charged the difference. Transfers into a camp of a lower price will be credited or refunded the difference.
Transfers are subject to availability.