April 8 – June 4
1000 SW Broadway, Portland
Scroll down to view the schedule and register.
Northwest Children’s Theater and School offers financial aid in the form of scholarships and payment plans.
No child will be turned away due to the inability to pay!
Use the +More Filters button to filter by age, and the calendar & list buttons to change the view.
Spring 2023 Policies:
- Families must adhere to all COVID-19 Safety Guidelines outlined by NWCT and must sign the COVID Safety Waiver at the time of registration.
- Masks are now optional while taking classes at NWCT. Students and teachers are welcome to continue wearing masks, and everyone will be supported in their choice.
- NWCT reserves the right to change the mask policy at any time based on guidance from the CDC or Multnomah Health Authority, or other circumstances.
Cancellations & Transfers
- You may transfer into a different class or camp within the same term up to two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of the class you are currently registered for.
- There is no additional fee to transfer into a class or camp of equal value. Transfers into a class or camp of a higher price will be charged the difference. Transfers into a class or camp of a lower price will be credited or refunded the difference.
- Transfers are subject to availability.
- Cancellations for any class or camp must be made two weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of camp to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the start of class or camp are not eligible for any refunds.
- Refunds are not granted due to dissatisfaction with role or featured performance opportunities.
- Refunds are not granted due to illness.
- Full refunds are given if the class or camp is cancelled by NWCT.