NWCT Online: Summer Intensive!
August 3 – 27, 2020
Please choose the package containing the number of subjects you want to take.
Each subject costs $50, and meets twice a week for 4 weeks.
Please contact Elizabeth Dauterman at email@example.com if you need scholarship assistance.
When registering, be sure to include the best phone number to reach you. Once we receive your registration, someone from NWCT will contact you to confirm the subjects you wish to take and learn your schedule conflicts. The subjects are:
- Acting (Scene Study, Shakespeare, Monologues, Character Development, etc.)
- Dance/Movement (Choreography, Conditioning, B’way Routines, Skills, etc.)
- Singing (Solos, Duets, Singing Technique, Performance Technique, etc.)
- Technology (Video Editing, Podcasting, Sound Engineering, Lighting, etc,)
- Design and Fabrication (Visual Art, Sewing, Puppet Making, Prop Making, etc.)
- Generating Work (Playwriting, Sketch Comedy, Devising, Improv, etc.)
- Research and Applied Theater (Social Justice Theater, Script Reading and Analysis, etc.)
You will receive your schedule by 5pm on Friday, July 31.